Name: CASCADING WATERFALLS
Location: Brgy. Baganihan, Marilog District, Davao City
Activity: Swimming, Falls Hopping
There’s this waterfalls located within the highlands of Marilog District, Davao City named Cascading Waterfalls. It is a risky one-hour river trekking to the falls. They call it Cascading Falls because of the the water pour downward rapidly and in large quantities.
The falls is not really commercialized, so as to preserve the natural beauty of the place. There were 1 cottage in the falls, but one has to bring their own food.
Cascading Waterfalls is a perfect place to unwind and relax, although going there is a bit tiring. But once you get pass through the obstacles, it will be all worth it. Should you have plans to visit Cascading Waterfalls, here are some insightful tips:
- Don’t wear slippers/flip-flops. Instead, wear sandals.
- Watch your steps! The path tends to become slippery especially during rainy season.
- Bring your own food and drinks.
- The best time to visit Epol Falls is early morning. You are advised to leave the resort before the sun goes down.
- Don’t forget to bring your insect repellant!
The water is really cold, it felt like it came straight from the chiller. The place is peaceful, tranquil and serene.
FOR TOUR GUIDE:
Poting Fernandez – 09462996058
GREENHAUZ Learn to Explore